GREAT BEAR RESOURCES
Great Bear Resources (GBR.V) is a Canadian based, precious metals company engaged in the exploration and development of the Perdito Gold Project in Inyo County, California.
Great Bear Resources Ltd. (“Great Bear” or the “Company”) is a Canadian precious metals exploration and development company. The Company’s shares are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “GBR.” Incorporated in December of 2001, Great Bear is based in Vancouver, Canada.
The company was restructured on June 28th, 2013, consolidating the company 1 share for every 5 shares pre-consolidation.
- November 4th, 2013
- Drill Core Weekly features Great Bear Resources
- March 18, 2014:
- GBR Appoints New Director
- March 3, 2014:
- GBR Discovers New High Grade Targets at Perdito
- January 29, 2014:
- GBR Adds Key Technical Expertise and Adds Land Position
- January 6, 2014:
- Clarification of Technical Disclosure of the Perdito Property
- November 19:
- Great Bear reports results from Dragonfly Oxide Gold Target...
- October 30:
- Great Bear samples 25.6 metres of 8.4 grams Gold...
- October 9:
- Great Bear begins field investigations...